Retractable White Frame Patio Awning - 12 x 10 Feet - Burgundy
✓ Free Shipping
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Call or Text us: 512-520-0456 (Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 5% off on most products with code: SPL21
Retractable White Frame Patio Awning - 12 x 10 Feet – Burgundy
Brand new factory sealed
- ALEKO 12 x 10 ft. (3.6 x 3 m) Retractable White Frame Patio Awning with Burgundy Fabric
- Perfect for adding shade, rain protection, and curb appeal to your home or business
- Hand crank opens the awning quickly, smoothly, and quietly without the need for electricity
- Partially or fully retract your awning for a customized patio sun shade solution; up to 105 square feet of coverage
- Actual Frame Dimensions: 11.5 x 10 Feet
- Actual Fabric Dimensions: 11 x 9.5 Feet
- Frame Material: powder coated steel and aluminum
- Fabric Material: durable, UV and weather resistant polyester
- Comes with standard vertical wall brackets but can also be mounted under the roof overhang or to the bottom of a horizontal surface using an additional Ceiling Bracket
- Frame Color: White
- Fabric Color: Burgundy
- One-Year Warranty
Outsmart the weather with ALEKO’s Retractable Patio Awnings. This awning delivers the perfect amount of shade for your patio or balcony, and efficiently protects your home or business from sun damage or light rain. The fabric offers up to 105 square feet of coverage and is made from 100% polyester to best protect you from the elements and keep the inside of your home cool on hot days. Included is a simple hand crank which opens or closes the awning within a minute, and requires no electricity. Assembly is required. One-Year Warranty included.
Thank you for looking!
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.