Canadian Hemlock Indoor Wet Dry Sauna with LED Lights - 4.5 kW ETL Certified Heater - 3 to 4 Person
✓ Free Shipping
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Call or Text us: 512-520-0456 (Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 5% off on most products with code: SPL21
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO's 4-person Indoor Canadian Hemlock Wood Steam Sauna
- Crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point
- Constructed with Canadian Hemlock Wood - a premium wood that is more resistant to shrinkage via cracking and splitting
- Hemlock Wood is non-allergenic, non-toxic, and has little to no wood aroma; Helps create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user
- Built with tempered glass doors and glass panels; Allows you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- LED Lights along the perimeter are easily controlled via remote; (2) LED Strips are located on the backrest, and (3) LED Strips can be found on the ceiling
- Simple-to-operate Digital Touch Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater
- Customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer; Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes
- Supposed Benefits of Regular Sauna Use include better sleep, relaxation, detoxification, weight loss, relief from sore muscles, relief from joint pain such as arthritis, clear and tighter skin, improved circulation, and help for people with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation
- Interior infrastructure seats up to 4 adults comfortably
- One Year Warranty Included
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 68 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW ETL Certified Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 20 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones
- Material: Canadian Hemlock Wood
- Wood Thickness: 2 inches (50 mm)
- Glass Thickness: 0.3 inches (8 mm)
- Assembled Product Weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg)
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.75 x 3.9 x 6.9 feet
- Color: Natural Wood Finish
Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 4-person Indoor Canadian Hemlock Wood Sauna. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with Hemlock Wood, this wood is more resistant to shrinkage, splitting, and cracking. It is non-allergenic, non-toxic, and has little to no wood aroma. Together, these properties help create an enjoyable atmosphere for any user. Sturdy construction pairs with meticulous designing to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet. This allows the sauna to heat the air quickly and efficiently. LED lights around the perimeter and middle of the sauna enhance the ambience of your steaming session. Easily control your light settings via remote.
The entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. A simple-to-operate LED Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater. The customizable shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience. The Control Panel can set a timer for anywhere between 1 and 90 minutes. For longer heating, simply reset the timer.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes, and securing latches, for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 4.5 kW heater and stones, a touch screen control panel, lamps, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.