✓ Free Shipping
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Call or Text us: 512-520-0456 (Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 5% off on most products with code: SPL21
Brand new factory sealed
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 304 series stainless steel construction
- Halogen lights
- 120 Volt power source required
- Advanced high-quality 304 series stainless steel burners
- Flush mounted brass side burner on portable grills-12,000 BTU’s
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Electronic push button ignition
- Easy to use drip collection system
The new “L” series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for evening grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
540 sq. inches
AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL® WARRANTY HIGHLIGHTS
Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.