✓ Free Shipping
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Call or Text us: 512-520-0456 (Mon-Friday, 9am-5pm EST)
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive: Get 5% off on most products with code: SPL21
**All American Outdoor Grill products are made upon order and may be subject to delays, up to 6 - 8 weeks from order date. Place your order now to guarantee your product.**
Brand new factory sealed
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use drip collection system
- “Rapid Light” piezo ignition system
The new “T” series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self sufficient grill with a clean looking front panel.
432 sq. inches (24” x 18”)
24 1/2“w x 19 1/2”d x 8 1/2”h
AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL® WARRANTY HIGHLIGHTS
Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year
- Usually takes 3-10 business days for the delivery.
- FREE Shipping is within the continental 48 U.S. States only
PayPal, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa...etc
We offer a 14 Day Return Policy. However all items purchased must be returned in the same condition as they were received in. Restocking fees may apply.
Some states are requiring taxes to be charged for online sales.